- Protector Plus™ Earplug-Earbud Hybrid
- (1) Pair Interchangeable Foam Plugs
- (1) Pair Interchangeable Silicone Plugs
- Waterproof Case
- Cable Management Clip
- Stereo-to-Mono Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- WorkSafe™ Volume Limiting (VL) Technology Available
- SoundSeal™ Noise-Suppressing Technology
- Interchangeable ComforTwist™ Foam Plugs with Noise Reduction Rating of 23 db
- Interchangeable ComforTiered™ Silicone Plugs with Noise Reduction Rating of 26 dB
- Tear-Resistant TuffCord™
- IsoTalk™ Noise Isolating Mic
- Quickdraw™ Easy Access Control
- Tuned Speaker
- Double-reinforced jack
- Independently Tested and Compliant With ANSI S3.19-1974 Noise Reduction Standards as Certified by Michael & Associates, Inc.
- Unique Patent Pending Design
- Length: 54"
- Weight: 0.5 ounces (14 grams)
- Speaker Type: Tuned
Plugfones® Certified Noise Reduction Ratings
The most important thing to remember about Plugfones is that they're earplugs first and earbuds second. As such, the entire Plugfones line is tested and compliant with ANSI S3.19-1974 noise reduction standards and meets NIOSH criteria. When used as directed, our products are certified for Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR) of 23 or 26 dB, depending on the plugs used. For environments with high levels of noise, it may be necessary to use over ear protection such as earmuffs in conjunction with Plugfones products.
WorkSafe™ Volume Limiting (VL) Technology
Safety is key to the success of any workplace project. That's why we've worked closely with OSHA's max volume guidelines to create our VL Plugfones. VL models feature volume limiting technology that keeps speaker volume below 82 dB, which is compliant with OSHA's standards. On these VL marked products, specially tuned drivers restrict volume levels from reaching the full capabilities of the attached device.